[AT] New Case/IH 5088

Aaron Dickinson a_dickinson at att.net
Fri Jul 22 05:40:40 PDT 2022

I don’t know at what point they recommend only Hytran. I have my cousin’s 1066 Turbo (pre black stripe) that he bought new, I have been around it for 20 years, owned it for the last 3. He always used universal trans hydro oil, was good about changing oil, and only had one problem with the TA about 10 years ago. No other problems to mention. Part of the reasoning behind his use of universal oil was his mixed fleet of tractors, Massy, Ford, International, it didn’t matter what tractor he was putting oil in or which tractor he hooked the hydraulics to, it was all the same.

Aaron Dickinson