[AT] Need some help, hard starting CR950 Briggs

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 06:19:27 PST 2022

Thanks guys...I need to use it this week and maybe next week. I'll be
trying some things, especially Steve's LP trick. I wonder where I put those
torches. :-)
One thing on my side now is that it will be 50 degrees today and 60
tomorrow. I may not need anything extra. I do know that one problem is the
thick oil in the tank and it not having a way to clutch out the pump for
starting.
I'll try to keep you posted.

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"