[AT] Need some help, hard starting CR950 Briggs

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Feb 14 06:20:30 PST 2022

My 2017 Polaris Ranger will not start below 50 degrees without Ether if
I use no ethanol gas.  I use the cheapest unleaded available and it
starts and runs fine.  Of course it is EFI.  I have worked on the small
engine EFI in ATVs and I really do not like them...  I have no idea if
the computer is working...

Cecil