[AT] Now shop mysteries -

Roger Moffat rogerkiwi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 10:37:09 PST 2022

Thanks Mike

Yes, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Since the picture I’ve put a set of Maxline Airline through the shop.

It was built right beside my existing 40 x 24 pole barn, and they’re joined under a common roof.

My Farmall Cub and Sears Lawn Tractors and Cub Cadet Zero Turn live in the unheated left side of this. The cars are in the heated right side.

The roof line used to go up and then down on the left half (you can see the original truss angling down over the left side man door through the gap where they messed up the length of 1 sheet of panelling).

They put triangular trusses up on the new right side and then put up some rafters from the top of the old roof to the top of the new triangles. The new side is 2’ higher than the old side inside so I could have my 2 post lift in there unobstructed - in the old barn when I got it it was 2’ up through the bottoms of the trusses, and almost touching the roof at the edge.