[AT] [External] Re: Changing times (was Allis Chalmers 6140)

craig.warner47346 at frontier.com craig.warner47346 at frontier.com
Fri Dec 16 12:07:20 PST 2022

 The other thing that I've noticed about Facebook groups is an always present faction of aholes. Not that folks haven't gotten sideways here on occasion over the years, but nearly every question posed to a Facebook group has someone that tells the person asking the question how dumb they are. If that doesn't happen, there will be an argument between two responders over who knows more. It's a bit exhausting but if you can sift through that crap, there are some interesting topics and pictures.