[AT] MF 35 D lift

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Thu Sep 16 07:58:31 PDT 2021

After examining the emails, I see that they were not identical re-attempts of a single message, but are three different emails that contain different scans. So I let all of them through. They’re going to be 3-7MB folks. Be ready with the delete key if space is a problem on your device.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone