[AT] Air lines for shop

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 16:18:45 PDT 2021

I have one of those "rafter" systems in the farm shop. Not a truly serious
problem until winter comes. On the other hand it could be a lot better most
days. That old barn has a major condensation problem of its own.
The system in the basement woodshop is just one hose from the compressor.
That shop is dry enough that condensation has never been a problem "yet".

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at gmail.com