[AT] Air lines for shop

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Sat Sep 18 07:43:30 PDT 2021

Stephen Offiler wrote:
> Good call Spencer!  I have a Rapidair tab open on my work computer and
> I'm chewing on the idea of replumbing my 5 CNC machines, which run off a
> dedicated, separate 5HP compressor, originally intended to be temporary
> so it was plumbed with rubber hose that's just draped in the rafters.
> But I'm thinking about making that system permanent.  It allows me to
> run the CNC's 24 hrs without having to run the big 25HP rotary all night
> long. Thanks again to Steve W!
>
> Steve O.

If you want to see some of the aspects of this material go take a look
at  Steve Summers  you tube channel. These videos show the same system I
used.

Shop air System with Elizabeth & Concrete pad for compressor.
A GREAT SHOP AIR SYSTEM. FINISHING UP

There are small snippets in other videos but those show the most. I
didn't use a straightener or the tight radius bender, if you have access
to them they might be helpful, I just used a conduit bender and my hands.

--
Steve W.