[AT] Air lines for shop

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 14:09:32 PDT 2021

Good call Spencer!  I have a Rapidair tab open on my work computer and I'm
chewing on the idea of replumbing my 5 CNC machines, which run off a
dedicated, separate 5HP compressor, originally intended to be temporary so
it was plumbed with rubber hose that's just draped in the rafters.  But I'm
thinking about making that system permanent.  It allows me to run the CNC's
24 hrs without having to run the big 25HP rotary all night long. Thanks
again to Steve W!

Steve O.