[AT] Batteries

Brad Loomis brad.loomis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 16:54:57 PST 2021

I recall previous battery discussions on this list as well. I should have
looked but I don't think the batteries are that old in the lift. Heck the
lift looks new. It's a Genie 2632. I should have checked the date. Since it
isn't being used, other than my chores, new batteries at this stage are out
unless they are hopeless. I'll probably just add RO water, plug in the
charger and see what happens. If it works and I can keep the birds out of
the cellar then that's enough. Maybe they'll sell the facility and it will
be the next owner's problem. Corporate money makes my hair hurt.
Brad