[AT] Batteries

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Nov 29 13:59:35 PST 2021

Going to give a brutally honest opinion, go drop $7-900 of the bosses
money on new batteries (I'm guessing there is nothing odd about those
batteries) . When you need a piece of industrial equipment and it fails
or you spend a few hours/days trying to get it back up in running on the
cheap only for it not to work, you are going to lose money for the
company. Not your fault (I hope) that the machinery wasn't kept in
operational order. Now if this was yours at your shop, I would add water
and patiently try to charge them. Seems I've heard an old tale about
aspirin added to each cell, don't trust me search the net on that. Seems
this discussion once on the list one time. Good luck!

John Hall