[AT] Batteries

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Mon Nov 29 14:36:11 PST 2021

Here in Washington State you can buy electrolyte at ORielys auto parts in a 5 gallon box actually very reasonable.   I just came in from starting my 54 Chevy pickup apparently I put a charger on it months ago and forgot.  Battery was totally dry and warm because the charger was still on.   I filled the cells with electrolyte and started up,  We will see how it goes,  Also the battery is 7 years old  I don’t know how that happened. Seems like I am always buying batteries.

Bruce Fallon

Langley, WA 98260