[AT] Batteries

David Myers Walking_Tractor at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 13:47:14 PST 2021

Yup.  Going to give it a try.  Can’t hurt a dead horse.  Thanks.  I’ve learned much from this list even though I’ve been wrenching heavy equipment & trucks & tractors professionally for 50 years.   Jiminy, never thought I’d ever be able to say something like that, must be joining the ranks of ‘old folks’.  ;-)
David

Sent from my iPhone