[AT] Backpack leaf blower

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 02:22:19 PST 2021

Henry points out some clear benefits to the battery-powered equipment.
Wondering about downsides (cost is already on the list, and weight).  What
is the life of a battery?  Any rechargeable I've ever had (across the
spectrum from drills to flashlights to cell phones to whatever) is
weakening after 5 ish years and certainly useless by about 10.

SO