[AT] Backpack leaf blower

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Mon Nov 29 03:24:16 PST 2021

That is why I started with choose a battery system.  When your battery gets weak in a few years the cost is spread across your weed trimmer, chainsaw, drill, a few impacts and a saw. You also have an excuse to buy a bundle with some other tool you want but can't quite justify as it is the better deal.

--
  Henry Miller
  hank at millerfarm.com