[AT] Backpack leaf blower

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Sun Nov 28 18:57:38 PST 2021

I've started solving that problem by investing in battery powered stuff.  I choose the DeWalt system, but others are just as good (some treat it like religion and condemn you to hell for the wrong choice, not me - if it has the tools you need and they work then we are both happy).

I can see a pro preferring gas - it is lighter and a $20 gas can will run you all day, compared to $1000 for that many batteries.  However for the little I use them a battery is always charged, no stale gas, and just as much power.  A little heavier, but not too bad.

--
  Henry Miller
  hank at millerfarm.com