[AT] Deere versus IHC wheel rims

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Nov 28 17:26:40 PST 2021

This is not IHC country here.  JD, Case, and Allis.

I had an H years ago att a consignment sale.  It had a silage loader
mounted on it.  I bought it for the loader, then a fellow offered nearly
what I paid for it for the tractor, so while at that sale I bought an SC
case to mount the loader on.  Loader was never mounted and the SC blew
out the rusted rim this summer.. So, I guess I have a place for both
those JD rims...

Cecil