[AT] Tractor battery

Carl Szabelski c.s.szabelski at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 11:04:06 PST 2021

You really shouldn’t bolt a ground to something that then has to make
contact with the engine block. You want a direct connection to the block
for best grounding. Is there a bolt, like for the water pump or starter,
that is a through bolt with a nut on the block side? If so, put the cable
on the nut side where it can contact the block.

Carl