[AT] Air conditioning problems In my parts getter...

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Sat Jun 12 14:54:49 PDT 2021

Mike M wrote:
> I can't for life of think of how you would get caught doing that.
>
> Mike M

Happens far more often than you might think. You would be surprised at
how many shops get hit with sting cars in a given day.

If you want a high profile case just search Diesel Brothers, those
idiots built diesel trucks to "roll coal" and did it on a TV show as
well as you tube. Currently they are facing close to 2 million in fines
and fees for their idiocy...  Nothing like providing multiple pieces of
evidence that you were knowingly breaking the laws.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a31399622/diesel-brothers-reality-tv-fined/

--
Steve W.