[AT] Lawn mower carburetors are a piece of cake..... Wrong--NOW Battery Power

Kenneth Gene Waugh kgwaugh0943 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 17:10:14 PDT 2021

I am not aware of any of the battery trimmers that accept brush cutting
blades. Even though I am very happy with my EGO trimmer for light to
moderate, in-town use, I suspect that you would not be happy with battery
operated.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 6:48 PM STEVE ALLEN <steveallen855 at centurytel.net>
wrote:

> To those of you gents who sing the praises of battery powered motor tools,
> let me ask an honest question, please:
>
> How well do the weed trimmers handle heavy brush, brushy clumps, and woody
> stalks?  Related:  do any accept brush cutting blades?  My trimming is rife
> with such obstructions, and I'd like a sense of capacity to handle the
> heavy stuff before investigating further.  I'd trust your reports more than
> just about any other, so I haven't even bothered looking elsewhere.
>
> Thanks for any insight,
>
> The "original" Steve Allen

Gene
Kenneth Gene Waugh