[AT] Lawn mower carburetors are a piece of cake..... Wrong--NOW Battery Power

STEVE ALLEN steveallen855 at centurytel.net
Thu Jun 10 15:29:43 PDT 2021

To those of you gents who sing the praises of battery powered motor tools, let me ask an honest question, please:

How well do the weed trimmers handle heavy brush, brushy clumps, and woody stalks?  Related:  do any accept brush cutting blades?  My trimming is rife with such obstructions, and I'd like a sense of capacity to handle the heavy stuff before investigating further.  I'd trust your reports more than just about any other, so I haven't even bothered looking elsewhere.

Thanks for any insight,

The "original" Steve Allen