[AT] Off topic but need advice.. refrigerator defrost timer.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Jun 7 15:11:57 PDT 2021

This one is an Electrolux, but the model number crosses to Frigidaire.
Just like the last 2 that were in there.  They ended up being a
Frigidaire...  Probably heat is the problem.  However, I was wrong about
the p0lacement on this one.  According to the parts manual, it is in the
center console like top of the refrigerator compartment.  It also has a
thermostat on the coils. We have had some things get ice in the
refrigerator compartment the last week or so.   I am leaning toward the
timer being iced up this time...    I have one ordered and also a
thermostat.  Locally they are over $100, but Ebay has a new one for $11.
Cecil