[AT] Off topic but need advice.. refrigerator defrost timer.

Brad Loomis brad.loomis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 07:13:36 PDT 2021

As a refrigeration mechanic, not much domestic stuff, I can tell you
defrost timers are relatively cheap and easy to replace. Usually a 1/4" nut
driver and maybe needle nose to pull the terminals. Behind the toe kick on
most. They are in a dusty environment and not totally sealed so...
If you like any other pointers let me know. Could be the limit, element, or
the drain heater.
Brad