[AT] Off topic but need advice.. refrigerator defrost timer.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Jun 7 06:49:03 PDT 2021

We have replaced 3 refrigerators in the last 8 years.  They keep
freezing up on the coils.  This is in my dad's old Double wide, a really
dificult place to pull the refrig out of.  First one just quit cooling
and we replaced it with one we had from 15 years prior.  within a year
it froze up and the defrost timer had burned out.  We just took the
bottom of the freezer out and thawed it and put back together.  Did this
for 2 years, then bought another refrigerator from Home Depot a year ago
and it is now freezing up.  Looks like defrost timer is burned up
again...    WTH???

Cecil