[AT] Off topic but need advice.. refrigerator defrost timer.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Jun 7 11:28:45 PDT 2021

Brad, this one is just like the last one that I gave up on.   It is
behind the toe kick, but at the very back of the cabinet. Where I have
to pull the cabinet out to get to.  The last time with the other one, I
ended up with a tear in the linoleum.  This is in a recess next to the
main walkway in the kitchen.  When it is pulled out, I have to go
outside to the other door to get to the front of the cabinet..   I will
be so glad when I finish remodeling my house so I can get back in it
full time and let someone else have this thing....   Why would 3
refrigerators have the defrost go bad in the same place????
Cecil