[AT] Looking for an old picture

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 17:32:39 PST 2021

Just sent Spencer off-list a couple shots, digital pictures of actual
photographs, of the Pacer on the dyno.  He's more than welcome to share
these to the List.  Unfortunately they feature Spencer and the Pacer, and
the dyno is out of the shot.  Mine have never been digitized until now, as
far as I can recall.  I also reviewed my old Picasa album but it's too new;
earliest shots are about 2003-ish. I'm thinking the picture he's recalling
is probably one of Dean Vinson's.

SO