[AT] Looking for an old picture

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 10:46:56 PST 2021

Yes, Spencer, maybe me.  I  *think* I have a photo album from that Portland
show, in the old meaning, an actual hardcover book full of printed images.
I'm not sure I was shooting digital film back then, but maybe.  I used to
have some photos stored on Picasa which is now defunct and I'm not sure
they would have been there, anyway.   I will make a note to check at home
tonight.

SO