[AT] Looking for an old picture

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Thu Jan 21 10:36:50 PST 2021

We have all heard the apocryphal story that my Massey Harris Pacer smoked the dynamometer at the Portland show; registering 173 hp before it melted down.  I say “apocryphal”, but I was there and I can swear to it authenticity :-)  So can Farmer and we all know that Farmer would never tell a tall tale....

I am actually looking for a picture of that day. Someone on this list has it on their public collection somewhere and I am sure of it because I followed their link and saw it recently.  I could’ve swore it was Dean Vinson but I did not see it in his farm life page. Maybe Steve Offiler ?

Anyways, if anyone that could point me to a picture of that dynamometer day at Portland in the late 90s I sure would appreciate it.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone