[AT] OT-Windows 10

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Fri Feb 19 15:14:45 PST 2021

No disrespect taken Stephen, here's my situation,  I have 1 laptop that
I use for everything and Windows 7 just works with very few bugs. I do
not have an IT department, LOL. I can learn a new operating system, but
after researching the issue, it sounds like some drivers may not install
properly. I did download Windows 10 and tried to install it, but
instantly got an error, and that was a giant red flag for me. If all I
need Windows 10 for is to do my taxes once a year, my daughter has a new
laptop with Windows 10 factory installed, that I can use, she lives 10
minutes away. I think at this point, I'm going to dance with who brought me.

Regards,
Mike M