[AT] [External] Re: OT-Windows 10

Gunnells, Brad R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Fri Feb 19 09:46:38 PST 2021

Yep it’s kind of like getting a new or different car/truck/tractor. The controls may be in slightly different places or look a bit different but the theory and operation are relatively unchanged. Just takes a little getting used to.

My concern with those running all the older OS versions is that in many cases they’re not getting the security updates and patches. So personal identity and information can be at risk.

Brad