[AT] Hydraulic leak

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Thu Feb 11 19:19:00 PST 2021

Thank you John and Dennis, I did scrub the fitting in question down with
brake cleaner, and will check tomorrow for the source of the leak. I
have never  worked on hydraulics, so I'm out of league on this one. I
did call the dealer today, who functions both as the sales guy and the
service man. His advice was to take the connection apart and take a
close look at the o-ring, so that's what I'll do.

Best regards,
Mike M