[AT] Hydraulic leak

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Fri Feb 12 15:11:00 PST 2021

Mike,

I would start it first and look for a leak. Not all types of fittings use an o-ring to seal.

Thanks
Dennis

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 11, 2021, at 9:19 PM, Mike M <meulenms at gmx.com> wrote:

 Thank you John and Dennis, I did scrub the fitting in question down with brake cleaner, and will check tomorrow for the source of the leak. I have never  worked on hydraulics, so I'm out of league on this one. I did call the dealer today, who functions both as the sales guy and the service man. His advice was to take the connection apart and take a close look at the o-ring, so that's what I'll do.

Best regards,
Mike M