[AT] Backpack leaf blower

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Dec 4 10:43:46 PST 2021

Then there is the higher ticket items like the ATV I need to be mobile.
   If anything goes wrong it has to go back to the dealer. All the test
equipment is proprietary to the ATV market, and the brand.  I think I am
going to get the ones I have cleaned up and back together and trade them
in on a new Polaris and then trade every 2 to 3 years.  Either you pay
for it in trade in or in dealer service...  I will keep the one
carbureted one I have.  It only has an electric choke.

Cecil