[AT] Farmall H magneto "fix"

Bill Brueck bill at apluscomputer.com
Thu Dec 2 09:38:36 PST 2021

That’s a real common “upgrade” to a magneto system.  Easy to do, works fine.  Magneto cores that I get in often have a hole drilled somewhere to get the wires to run an external coil.  Also find it on hit and miss engine mags once in a while.  Have also found it on common Briggs engines, looks pretty ugly to have a coil bolted on the outside of a small engine like that.

Bill Brueck
   Pine Island, MN  USA