[AT] More Troy Built issues

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Thu Dec 23 10:52:08 PST 2021

Ok, so the to the gearbox is filled 00 corn head grease and 140w oil,
and that seems to be fine. I changed the engine oil with 10w30 synthetic
oil and it now leaks oil like a sieve, it appears to be coming from the
rear seal. It is very hard to see because the area it's leaking has the
exhaust blowing right in your face. Do you guys think a heavier oil like
a 15w40 would make a difference. It only takes 20 oz, and I'm sure I
save enough left from my tractor change.

Thanks,
  Mike M