[AT] JD 40.

Arthur Southwell asouth42 at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 19 17:09:00 PST 2021

Hello List,
Not very often I have time to reply to threads on the list. I have a 1953 40S, ID platen is on the clutch hsg. A few years ago here in S. Central Fla. at an auction a JD 40 had to be drug into the arena with another tractor, the rear wheel not turning; went for $4200.00. Someone wanted it really bad.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. I’m outta here. carry on.

Arthur Southwell
Arcadia, FL