[AT] Mystery port on Super M water pump

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Fri Aug 13 12:35:09 PDT 2021

I don’t know either Dean but I have seen that elbow and plug before.  My memory is not good enough to remember exactly when, where, or what make & model but I have seen these before.

I think I agree with Brad.  Probably to transfer heat to some option/implement/material.   Small heater core in a heated cab?

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone