[AT] [External] Mystery port on Super M water pump

Gunnells, Brad R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Fri Aug 13 09:30:37 PDT 2021

I can’t say for certain, but a friend of Dad’s had a Super M that had been restored. It actually had a heated seat. There were heater hoses that ran from the engine up to the seat pan. There was a valve at the seat where you could adjust the coolant flow (to adjust heat I presume). I would guess your elbow could likely be for something like that.

I wish I’d taken a picture of the seat and the setup. It was an interesting setup.

Brad