[AT] Ingersoll 6018

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 07:35:51 PST 2020

If it were me , I would make up a jumper wire with clips on each end and
hook it to one wire at a time and NOT depend on a meter as you could have a
broken wire with only one strand connecting and your meter will show
voltage but will net carry the current necessary to make the proper contact
. I would also jump the safety neutral switch just to check for its proper
operation .