[AT] Curiosity killed the cat...hole in manifold ... Inspection Camera

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Sat Nov 28 06:15:49 PST 2020

Dean, I’ve never purchased one, but the reviews on the HFT website indicate it’s a decent buy. Don’t know how far you have to drive to HFT, but if you do decide to buy one, I would check it out in the store before you leave. It might save you a trip back to the store to return a relatively cheap tool if it’s nonfunctional or defective.

Carl