[AT] PTO shaft grease?

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Mon Nov 23 12:50:57 PST 2020

I agree Jim, thanks for looking into that for me. It may just have to be
a spring time ritual, that I pull the shafts apart, clean them then
re-grease them with a high quality grease. I have half a can of wheel
bearing grease from when I was 16; being 53, that should go a long way
and should resist separating, and you are correct, mine have no fittings
on them at all.

Best regards,
Mike M