[AT] PTO shaft grease?

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Sat Nov 21 17:53:19 PST 2020

I know many manufacturers recommend molybdenum disulfide grease for the sliding halves of driveshafts on many vehicles.

In fact so many of my vehicles in the past have, I just routinely use it on the farm PTO shafts too - if I happen to have it :-).  I don’t stop what I’m doing to go get it.

 https://www.mobil.com/en-es/grease/pds/gl-xx-mobilux-ep-2-moly

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone