[AT] JD Distributor vs. Magneto - NOW: Let the Resurrection Begin!

Brice Adams brice.adams at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:23:00 PDT 2020

I'm a big fan of the electrolytic solution.  I've had good luck getting
shafts out of castings by using baling wire as the anode and  wrapping it
tightly around the casting over 3M Scotch-Brite pads as insulation.
Attach the negative lead of a battery charger to the shaft and the positive
to the baling wire. Suspend it from the shaft in a 5 gal bucket of washing
soda solution and see what happens.
The bubbles are hydrog