[AT] Green Farmall Cub, etc

HERBERT METZ metz-h.b at comcast.net
Tue Mar 3 08:48:56 PST 2020

Half dozen years ago the Cumming, GA (CAPA) show had two John Deere tractors from Ohio that were red. Story was some municipality was probably preferring IHC. Also had an industrial John Deere. This 'early November' show normally includes a misc small parts supplier and/or tractor exhibitor on their way south for the winter.
A neighbor antique tractor enthusiast worked for GA. Power for many years; they specified their 'off white' on all tractors, backhoes, trucks and interested suppliers had no choice but to honor that spec. Herb(GA)