[AT] Green Farmall Cub

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 04:00:34 PST 2020

"Just never saw one JD green, and I can’t believe Farmall would paint any
of their tractors green or any other color just to fill an order. Always
considered colors and color schemes for tractors to be a trademark of the
maker."

LOL, you don't know IH...…..I believe the head of the company would have
personally come to a perspective buyer's house dressed in a chicken suit,
if that meant they would buy a tractor......

Al