[AT] What was that salvage tractor?

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Mar 1 11:45:28 PST 2020

When I built my house, we bulldozed what was left of a home built low
deck trailer. It had a truck front end (modified) and was otherwise wood
(family had a sawmill). It was built for moving harrows prior to
hydraulic lift, and section harrows. Dad hauled a section harrow once on
a taller trailer (deck over wheels) When he drug it off the side a spike
went through the sidewall of the trailer tire.

I like old stuff, but certainly glad I grew up with live hydraulics and PTO.

John Hall