[AT] Cub

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Tue Jun 30 20:39:22 PDT 2020

I had never heard anything about continental building Cub engines and had never seen anything but IH stamps on the castings as someone else mentioned.   But I find the urban legend intriguing.  At first glance it presents somewhat like a few of the various incarnations of Continental’s N-62 and sounds like one too.  So considering those two things and Jim’s indication that the power unit version  replaced a continental I can see where the story started.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone