[AT] Cub

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Jun 30 13:25:11 PDT 2020

IH used some very similar flathead Continentals on balers and probably
combines. To the best of my knowledge the Cub engine was an IH design,
at least I never heard my dad say otherwise---nor did I ever stumble
across anything at the dealership indicating . Would be interested as
well to know if IH had any outside input on designing and building it.

John Hall