[AT] Good implement day

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 16:17:46 PDT 2020

I finally got to use the mower today. I was not familiar with these newer
PTO couplings where you pull the ring back instead of pressing a pin with
your thumb. I wasted an inordinate amount of time and some great swear
phrases figuring that out. I should have just searched the internet. What I
was mowing with a 42" riding mower I was able to mow with the 72". Quite an
improvement.

I think I may look into adding quick hitch devices to my most used
implements and tractor. As versatile as the three point system is, it still
takes a lot of time to change implements. I am aware the proper solution is
to own a tractor for every implement but that isn't in the cards right now.

Warren