[AT] Kubota B2301

Jim Thomson macowboy at comcast.net
Tue Jun 23 16:31:18 PDT 2020

My wife came back from her hairdresser today with pictures of a Kubota B2301 for sale. It has a loader, ballast box and turf tires. One headlight is cracked and the hour meter reads  150 hours. The seller wants $15K which is the cost for a new machine. What is a good price for this if  everything checks out? Given my need for good deals I was thinking in the $9k range. BTW, my wife likes this as she does all the lawn  mowing and landscaping. She  enjoys cutting the grass, mulch spreading and gardening.

Jim Thomson
Rehoboth,MA